|By clicking on "I Agree," you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
|The following agreement must be reviewed and accepted by an adult age 18 or older.
Every participant or fundraiser who registers will automatically generate a fundraising page. All registrations must review and accept the Fundraising Agreement with guidelines for fundraising for ASF. Any questions can be addressed to email@example.com or (480) 800-3510.
Thank you for your interest in fundraising to support the Alport Syndrome Foundation (“Foundation”). Your financial support will help the Foundation further its mission to improve the lives of those affected by Alport Syndrome through education, empowerment, advocacy, and funding research.
The Foundation's continued credibility, trustworthiness and brand identity are more important than any funds received. It is hoped that your motivation is a sincere desire to benefit the work and further the mission of the Foundation. By creating a fundraising page you are agreeing to the following:
1. You agree to provide donors the opportunity to donate money to the Foundation through your webpage. You agree to forward one hundred percent (100%) of the donations to the Foundation, including any offline (checks/cash) donations you receive within two weeks (14 days).
2. For any offline donations, you will provide individual Donor and donation information (including donor name, address, date, and amount of the donation) to the Foundation so the Foundation may provide a donor acknowledgement, as necessary. The Foundation does not authorize you to provide donor acknowledgements on behalf of the Foundation.
3. You agree that any charitable tax credit accrues to the original donor and not to you as a third party conveyor of the donation.
4. You will not use the Foundation’s logo or trademarks without prior written approval.
5. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Foundation harmless, including its directors, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers from and against any and all suits, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating in any way to your fundraising activities.
Once again, we thank you for your commitment to collect donations to support the Alport Syndrome Foundation.
To demonstrate your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Waiver and Fundraising Agreement, click "I agree" below.